Are you in need of child care in Edinburgh during the school holidays?
Kidscene runs school holiday clubs in the February, Easter, Summer and October breaks following Edinburgh school session dates. We support children with and without disabilities in an integrated environment.
During the holidays we are open from 8:30am to 5:30pm. Half day sessions are also available mornings from 8:30am-1.00pm and afternoons from 1.00pm to 5.30pm.
A morning and afternoon snack is provided, but please provide a packed lunch.
Holiday Club February 2015
We're taking bookings for our next Holiday Club which is Monday 16 to Friday 20 February. We're planning our programme of events so book your child's place:-
- Monday 16 - Do a grouch a favour day. Everyone has been a grouch at one time or another. Some people are good at disguising their grouchy mood but, they still need cheering up.
- Tuesday 17 - Random act of Kindness day. People like the idea of showing a little kindness to others and, they like being on the receiving end as well, it makes both giver and receiver feel good.
- Wednesday 18 - National Battery Day. Imagine the world without this vital invention. We'd still be using a crank to start cars and mobile phones wouldn’t be mobile!
- Thursday 19 - Chocolate Mint day celebrates everything chocolate mint flavoured.
- Friday 20 - Cherry Pie and Hoodie Hoo day. Cherry pie is one of America's most popular pies and is baked, in February, to celebrate George Washington’s birthday and President’s Day. Also on this winter day, at noon, people go out and wave their hands over their heads and chant "Hoodie Hoo" to chase away winter blues and bring in spring.
Register your interest in attending by using the form below.