"I didn't think Scottish War Blinded was for someone like me, as I lost my sight long after I'd served- but becoming a member has transformed my life. I'd urge other veterans and their families to get in touch."
- Derek MacDonald, National Service Veteran, with Macular Degeneration.
If you or someone you know could benefit from Scottish War Blinded’s activities and support, call us free today on 0800 035 6409 or visit www.guidethem.org to find out more.
Support for Members:
Can include, but is not limited to:
- Rehabilitation and Training to adapt to sight loss
- Grants for equipment to assist with independent living
- A wide range of social opportunities & events across Scotland
- Financial Support and Guidance
- Funded Respite care
- Home modifications
- Sports and recreational pursuits