Royal Blind and Scottish War Blinded are sister charities. Together we operate as the Royal Blind Group.
• Royal Blind provides services to blind and partially sighted (visually impaired/VI) children and adults which enable them to live without disadvantage.
• Scottish War Blinded supports service veterans with visual impairments to maintain and increase their independence and improve their quality of life.
• Our vision is to see a community in which blind and partially sighted people, including those who have other disabilities, are fully included and lead fulfilling lives.
• Develop people’s skills and resources for independent living
• Provide support and care to meet needs
• Support people to fulfil their aspirations
• Involve blind and partially sighted people as leaders, employees and supporters and in shaping and improving the services they receive
• Be innovative and add to the diversity of available services.
• Provide written and spoken text in accessible formats
• Empower young people to become confident individuals, successful learners, effective contributors and responsible citizens
• Enrich education and care provision in all education sectors in Scotland and beyond, enabling the fullest possible inclusion of visually impaired and multiply disabled pupils and students
We strive to be:
• forward thinking
• sector leading.
We are passionate about:
• quality and reliability
• being people who care
• equality and diversity
• ethics and integrity
• responding to each person as an individual
• working with other organisations and building up networks.
If you are a partner organisation or fundraiser who would like to use our logos, please email Davina Shiell, Marketing and Fundraising Manager.
You will receive a password to log in to the website and download them from this page. You can only access the logos with a password.